Moving to a new location to bring you a better Zumba experience. Come back soon and check future classes later!
Bring a towel & a water bottle & get ready to sweat!
Interested in bringing a Zumba class to your company or community?Let me bring the party to you!
Click the button below for inquiries
GROUPON/LIVING SOCIAL DEALS(Redemption Instructions)Scroll down below
Please print out your voucher & download waiver. Register for a class on amSTATZ.
(see instructions below)
Please bring your voucher
to your first class
Regular drop in rate: $10m
*** CHECK OUT MY FB PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO ***
Zumba Fitness with Ana
amSTATZ Instructions for redeeming vouchers (Groupon/Living Social)
1. Go to amSTATZhttps://www.amstatz.com/profiles/ana4fitness
2. Click on the Packages Tab, then on the drop-down list, pick the option you purchased on Living Social.
3. A window will pop-up prompting you to create a FREE Athlete Account.
4. Once you've created your Account, click on the BUY button for the corresponding option you purchased on Living Social (you will NOT be charged).
5. View the calendar on amSTATZ & click on the class time you want to attend & register.
Scroll down for instructions on how to register for a class
***Make sure to register prior to each class in order to reserve your spot***
** Important!** Don't forget to bring your signed waiver & printed voucher or show on your phone when you come to your first class.
How to register for a class on amSTATZ:
2. Scroll down and click on the classes tab
3. Click on a class you would like to sign up for
4. Either sign into your existing account OR if you do not have an account create one using your email
5. Re-click on the class you would like to register for and choose your payment method. If you have already purchased a package it should be connected to your account so click on "use package", if you would like to pay in person click "pay in person" if you would like to pay for that individual class on amstatz click "pay on amstatz", if you have already payed for the class click "register".
- Zumba Basic
License to teach regular Zumba® classes.
- Zumba Toning
License to teach body-sculpting techniques using Zumba Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and build strength.
- Zumba Sentao
Licensed to teach the party-like workout that incorporates chairs to improve strength, definition and endurance.
- Zumba Gold
License to teach specially designed Zumba classes for the active older adult or deconditioned participant.
- Zumba Step
License to teach lower body workouts using a blend of Zumba® routines and step aerobics.